By Senad Karaahmetovic
Cantor Fitzgerald analysts believe tech stocks offer an attractive entry point for long-term investors who are seeking growth exposure. Along these lines, the analysts highlighted several stocks that could outperform in 2023.
In the software sector, they pick Udemy (NASDAQ: UDMY ) as a Top Pick as the market is undervaluing the online education business. Grid Dynamics (NASDAQ: GDYN ) is the top fintech pick while Digi International (NASDAQ: DGII ) and Riot Blockchain (NASDAQ: RIOT ) are highlighted as top sustainability and crypto picks, respectively.
Moreover, Rivian Automotive (NASDAQ: RIVN ) is their top Industrial & Mobility pick for 2023.
“With ample liquidity (~$13bn in cash), backing from Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN , NC), which owns ~17% of the company, and the market under-appreciating access to federal funds RIVN could receive by opening up its own charging network, we believe risk/reward is attractive at current levels,” Cantor Fitzgerald analysts wrote in a note.
Similarly, Palo Alto Networks (NASDAQ: PANW ) is the top stock to own in the Security & Infrastructure Software sector, according to the analysts.
“We view PANW’s current valuation as an attractive entry point to build or add as a core position in the cybersecurity space,” they added.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.