RMB Appoints Sungeetha Sewpersad As Chief People Officer
Sungeetha Sewpersad has been appointed as Chief People Office (CPO) at RMB as of 1 March 2023. The CPO will be responsible for ensuring that RMB adopts leading-edge people practices that seamlessly enable the business strategy and unlock exceptional client outcomes.
Said RMB CEO Emrie Brown: “As a business that is distinguished by our people, I am very excited to welcome Sungeetha as the new CPO for RMB. To ensure we have the best people that are deeply invested in our business and see it as a place where they can be the best versions of themselves, we need to develop and execute an innovative and integrated people strategy to attract, develop and retain exceptional people. Sungeetha will focus on what is needed for RMB to remain an awesome place to work.”
Sewpersad joins RMB from Old Mutual (LON: OMU ) Insure, bringing 20 years of experience in Human Capital across industries including retail, legal, insurance, banking and technology. Her passion lies in enabling people to unleash their talent in order to move an organisation forward. One’s identity, passion and purpose is intertwined and leveraging off this in a mutually beneficial way can be hugely rewarding to RMB.
Said Sewpersad: “With a war on talent, this means, now more than ever, businesses need to be people-centric and hone in on the power of diversity across the Human Capital value chain. I am beyond excited to join RMB which has always had talent as its key differentiator. I am looking forward to playing a part in creating an environment and culture in which RMB’s people can grow, thrive, and have meaningful impact both personally and professionally.”
Recently RMB was certified as a Top Employer by Top Employer institute for 2022. The bank was recognised as the Industry Leader in the Banking and Financial Services Sector. With Sewpersad as CPO, RMB will continue to build out its employee value proposition to create a work environment that differentiates and distinguishes the bank as an employer of choice.
The post RMB Appoints Sungeetha Sewpersad As Chief People Officer appeared first on TechFinancials - Reliable Tech News.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or