Rolls Royce Partners British Painter To Launch ‘Six Elements’ NFT
Coin Edition -
- Rolls Royce Motor teams up with Sacha Jafri to release six hand-painted vehicles.
- The NFT collection was inspired by Jafri’s well-known Journey of Humanity painting.
- The duo intended to raise $1 million to support humanity-centric charity organizations.
Luxury carmaker Rolls-Royce (LON: RR ) Motor Cars has collaborated with internationally acclaimed artist, Sacha Jafri, to release six hand-painted vehicles with their NFTs.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Dubai and Abu Dhabi teamed up with Jafri to create a collection named ‘The Six Elements,’ featuring six one-of-a-kind Phantom Extended Series II vehicles.
The “Six Elements” title took inspiration from Jafri’s well-known “Journey of Humanity” painting. The artist expressed:
The six Rolls-Royce Phantoms will embody the emotion of each elemental force. The artistic journey begins and ends with emotion and intention, fuelling my inspiration to create the color palette of the Six Elements.
Moreover, the Rolls-Royce Motor Cars x Jafri collaboration aims to raise $1 million to support humanity-centric charity organizations focusing on education, health, and sustainability. Aside from the partnership with Sacha Jafri, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars will release an NFT initiative titled “Rolls-Royce That Keeps on Giving.” The initiative includes six other NFTs featuring fl ...
The post Rolls Royce Partners British Painter To Launch ‘Six Elements’ NFT appeared first on Coin Edition.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or