RVL Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: RVLP) (“RVL” or the “Company”), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the commercialization of UPNEEQ® (oxymetazoline hydrochloride ophthalmic solution), 0.1%, for the treatment of acquired blepharoptosis, or low-lying eyelid, in adults, today announced that it has entered into definitive agreements for the purchase and sale of 11,870,846 of its ordinary shares (or ordinary share equivalents in lieu thereof) at a purchase price of $0.4212 per ordinary share (or ordinary share equivalent in lieu thereof) in a registered direct offering priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules. The Company also agreed to issue to the investors unregistered series A-1 warrants to purchase up to 11,870,846 ordinary shares and unregistered series A-2 warrants to purchase up to 11,870,846 ordinary shares. The series A-1 warrants have an exercise price of $0.4212 per share, will be exercisable beginning on the effective date of shareholder approval of the issuance of the shares upon exercise of the series A-1 warrants, and will expire five years following the date of shareholder approval. The series A-2 warrants have an exercise price of $0.4212 per share, will be exercisable beginning on the effective date of shareholder approval of the issuance of the shares upon exercise of the series A-2 warrants, and will expire eighteen months following the date of shareholder approval. The closing of the offering is expected to occur on or about August 18, 2023, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
H.C. Wainwright & Co. is acting as the exclusive placement agent for the offering.
The gross proceeds to the Company from the registered direct offering are expected to be approximately $5 million, before deducting the placement agent’s fees and other offering expenses payable by the Company. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general corporate purposes.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.