Seres Therapeutics Inc earnings missed by $0.06, revenue fell short of estimates
Investing.com - Seres Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: MCRB) reported first quarter EPS of $-0.51, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $-0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $974K versus the consensus estimate of $6M.
Seres Therapeutics Inc's stock price closed at $5.49. It is down -15.93% in the last 3 months and down -18.79% in the last 12 months.
Seres Therapeutics Inc saw 4 positive EPS revisions and 0 negative EPS revisions in the last 90 days. See Seres Therapeutics Inc's stock price’s past reactions to earnings here.
According to InvestingPro, Seres Therapeutics Inc's Financial Health score is "weak performance".
Check out Seres Therapeutics Inc's recent earnings performance , and Seres Therapeutics Inc's financials here.
Stay up-to-date on all of the upcoming earnings reports by visiting Investing.com's earnings calendar
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or