Evercore ISI analysts hiked the price target on ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW ) stock by $50 to $650 per share, citing new Gen AI monetization opportunities.
ServiceNow is preparing to introduce its Vancouver release in late September, which will encompass several of its initial Generation AI services. While it's still in the nascent stages, the analysts offered their thoughts on the potential for monetization tied to these offerings and the introduction of the new Pro+ pricing SKU.
“We see the Pro+ SKU being a potential ~7-10% uplift to FY25 NNACV and 1-3% uplift to the current ~$15bn FY26 subscription revenue target. This is predicated on ~5% penetration per year, with a ~20% ‘realized’ pricing uplift vs. the ~60% list price uplift that management has discussed,” they said in a client note.
“Our penetration and realized pricing assumptions are purposefully conservative relative to what NOW saw in terms of the Pro adoption given that we believe AI introduces some new variables in terms of data preparation and potentially fewer seats in some scenarios.”
It's important to acknowledge that the company evaluates the penetration rates of the Pro SKU as a percentage of total customers, whereas Evercore’s forecast is based on a percentage of total ACV (Annual Contract Value).
This additional layer of caution suggests that larger customers, who are likely early adopters, might exhibit higher penetration rates in terms of total ACV than what is indicated by percentages of total customers.
All-in-all, the new price target is based on the expectations that “NOW’s AI services coupled with an improving macro backdrop could have a positive impact” on the CY24 estimates.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.