In recent developments, the Shiba Inu team, led by Kaal Dhairya, renounced the Bone ShibaSwap (BONE) contract on Tuesday. This move was made after minting the remaining 20 million of the 230 million BONE supply for Shibarium validators through TopDog.
Following this action, speculation within the community about a potential listing of BONE on Binance has been ignited. The rumors have pushed the price of BONE up to $0.906, a significant increase that has also seen its trading volume surge by 55.53% to $8.11 million.
Binance, a leading global cryptocurrency exchange platform, has already enabled price tracking for BONE, which is used as a gas token on Shibarium. This development has further fueled the speculation that Binance might consider listing BONE following its renunciation by the Shiba Inu team.
It is important to note that while these speculations have had a positive impact on BONE's price and trading volume, there has been no official confirmation from Binance regarding a potential listing. As such, investors are advised to remain cautious and make informed decisions based on verified information.
This article was generated with the support of AI and reviewed by an editor. For more information see our T&C.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.