JOHANNESBURG, March 18 (Reuters) - South African coal company Exxaro Resources Ltd EXXJ.J on Thursday said Chief Executive Officer Mxolisi Mgojo would retire in May 2023.
The company said Nombasa Tsengwa, currently Exxaro's managing director of minerals, has been appointed as CEO-designate and will take the helm once Mgojo reaches the retirement age of 63.
The miner, which was reporting annual results for the year ended December, also declared a final dividend of 12.43 rand ($0.85) per share - up 6.77 rand compared with the previous year - and a special dividend of 5.43 rand per share. ($1 = 14.6709 rand)
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.