South Africa's Sasol to sell 30% stake in Mozambique's ROMPCO for $364 mln
JOHANNESBURG, May 14 (Reuters) - South Africa's Sasol SOLJ.J said on Friday it was selling a stake of 30% in the Republic of Mozambique Pipeline Investments Company (ROMPCO) for up to 5.145 billion rand ($364 million) to a consortium that included Reatile Group.
In a statement, the petrochemical firm said subsidiary Sasol South Africa Ltd will retain a 20% stake in ROMPCO and keep operating and maintaining the pipeline under a commercial pact with it. ($1=14.1164 rand)
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or