Aug 18 (Reuters) - Adapt IT Holdings Ltd ADIJ.J :
* Preliminary consolidated results for the year ended 30 June 2016, final dividend declaration and notice of AGM
* Turnover for year ended June 30 2016 increased 38 pct to 796.2 mln rand(575.3 mln rand)
* FY headline EPS (HEPS) improved by 36 pct to 57.54 cents per share from 42.31 cents per share
* 14th ordinary dividend of 13.40 cents per share, payable in Sept. 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ADIJ.J
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.