March 14 (Reuters) - ADvTECH Ltd
* Revenue up 40 pct for year ended 31 December 2015
* FY revenue is up by 40 pct to R2.7 billion (2014: R1.9
billion) and operating profit has increased by 75 pct to R448
* FY diluted HEPS up 27 pct to 51.0 cents
* Net asset value increased to 434 cents (2014: 229 cents)
* Final gross dividend of 17.0 cents (2014: 15.0 cents) per
* Prospects have been considerably enhanced and with a
strong foundation in place and further investments expected
* Have agreed a stretch target of 100 cents normalised
earnings per share by 2018
Source text for Eikon: ID:nJseN0004a
Further company coverage: ADHJ.J
(Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.