June 13 (Reuters) - Brait SE BATJ.J :
* Brait - FY NAV per share at March 31 is ZAR78.15, down 42.6% versus ZAR136.27 year ago
* Brait SE - three-year CAGR for reported NAV per share to 31 March 2017 is 34.7% per annum (benchmark of 15% per annum)
* Brait SE - proposes ordinary share bonus issue, or alternatively, cash dividend of ZAR0.7815 per ordinary share Source text for Eikon: ID:nJseM0007a Further company coverage: BATJ.J
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.