Aug 15 (Reuters) - Clientele Ltd CLIJ.J :
* FY diluted headline earnings per share increased by 14 pct to 122.99 cents
* FY return on average shareholders' interest of 55 pct
* FY net insurance premium increased by 13 pct to R1.7 billion
* Marginally lower new business volumes for year and higher withdrawals than expected in second half of year, impacted Clientèle Group
* Dividend declared per share increased by 11 pct to 100 cents Source text for Eikon: ID:nJseO0037a Further company coverage: CLIJ.J
(Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.