Aug 30 (Reuters) - Homechoice International Plc HILJ.J :
* Unaudited results for the six months ended 30 June 2016
* H1 revenue increased by 15,8 pct to r 1 152 million
* H1 ebitda increased by 15,5 pct to r 310 million
* Cash generated from operations increased by 18,3 pct to r145 million
* Retail sales through digital channels increased 17,8 pct to 11,6 pct of total sales
* H1 headline earnings increased by 11,6 pct to r191,8 million, with headline earnings per share (heps) up 10,8pct to 188,2 cents
* Directors intend to declare an interim dividend payable in november 2016 of 71 cents per share (2015: 64 cents per share) Source text for Eikon: ID:nJsed0011a Further company coverage: HILJ.J
(Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.