March 15 (Reuters) - M-fitec International Ltd MFIJ.J -
* Entered into sale of shares agreements with shareholders of each of three groups that collectively comprise viable asset acquisition
* Agreements with Wizzit Group Proprietary, Wizzit Payments, Wavelengths 202 Proprietary, Magix Security Proprietary
* Agreements with Finteq Africa Proprietary, its wholly owned subsidiary Finteq Proprietary Limited
* M-Fitec will acquire 87.01 pct of issued share capital of Wizzit for 104.4 million rand
* M-Fitec will acquire entire issued share capital of Magix for 12.5 million rand
* Buy share capital of Finteq Africa; will hold 70% of share capital of Finteq, for initial net purchase price of 52.8 million rand Source text for Eikon: ID:nJseO0003a Further company coverage: MFIJ.J
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.