Feb 2 (Reuters) - Mix Telematics Limited MIXJ.J :
* Net subscriber additions of 20,300 in quarter
* Subscribers increased by 10% year over year, bringing total to over 605,000 subscribers at december 31, 2016
* Total subscription revenue of r311 million ($22.6 million), ahead of guidance
* Cash generated from operating activities of r97 million ($7.1 million)
* Adjusted ebitda of r88 million ($6.4 million), representing a 22% adjusted ebitda margin
* Operating profit of r48 million ($3.5 million), representing a 12% margin
* Company raises guidance for subscription revenue and profitability for full 2017 fiscal year which ends march 31, 2017
* Total revenue was r401.4 million ($29.2 million), an increase of 6.0% compared to r378.6 million ($27.6 million) for q3 of fiscal 2016
* Profit for period was r35.1 million ($2.6 million), compared to r57.9 million ($4.2 million) in q3 of fiscal 2016
* Earnings per diluted ordinary share were 6 south african cents, compared to 8 south african cents in q3 of fiscal 2016 Source text for Eikon: ID:nJseB0009a Further company coverage: MIXJ.J
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.