Sept 1 (Reuters) - Mustek Ltd MSTJ.J :
* Fy net cash generated from operations r175.05 million 2015: r374.02 million
* Revenue from continuing operations 2016: r5.29 billion 2015: r5.04 billion
* Headline earnings per share is 38,5% lower at 76,88 cents (2015: 125,05 cents) and basic earnings per share is 40,7% lower at 74,13 cents
* Net finance costs should reduce in line with lower inventory levels at both Mustek and Rectron Source text for Eikon: ID:nJseA0005a Further company coverage: MSTJ.J
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.