Nov 17 (Reuters) - Peregrine Holdings Ltd PGRJ.J
* Six month normalised cash generated from operating activities of r302 million
* Normalised headline earnings up 4 pct to r255 million for the six months ended Sept 30
* Six month headline earnings per share increasing by 5 pct to 118.5 cents per share (2015: 112.5 cents per share)
* Six month normalised operating revenue increased by 3 pct to r1.16 billion (2015: r1.13 billion) Source text for Eikon: ID:nJseQ0002a Further company coverage: PGRJ.J
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.