April 15 (Reuters) - Phumelela Gaming And Leisure Ltd
* Earnings per share increased by 32%, headline earnings per
share increased by 33%, and adjusted headline earnings per share
increased by 21%.
* H1 total income grew by 19% to R786,5 million with local
income growing by 18% to R659,7 million and international income
growing by 29% to R126,7 million
* Capital expenditure, including stay in business and
expansion, was R37,6 million compared to r31,2 million last
* Local net betting income grew by 18% to R497,2 mllion and
other local income grew by 6% to r119,6 million
* Investment in afribet is not expected to contribute to
profits in this financial year, but is expected to do so in
medium and long term.
* Interbet will contribute positively for a full year in
2016 compared with nine months in 2015.
* Declared an interim gross cash dividend from income
reserves of 34 cents per share
Source text for Eikon: ID:nJseO0001a
Further company coverage: PHMJ.J
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.