BRIEF-Prescient FY HEPS 5.93 cents vs 6.79 cents
July 3 (Reuters) - Prescient Ltd PBGJ.J
* FY loss after tax from continuing operations after impairment of goodwill (r31.6 million) for period was r23.6 million (March 2016: profit of r19.7 million)
* FY headline earnings per share was 5.93 cents per share (March 2016: 6.79 cents per share)
* South African and Australian operations continue to perform well and will in all likelihood continue to do so
* Trading environment in Middle-East/Africa region has deteriorated vastly over last two reporting periods Source text for Eikon: ID:nJseC0004a Further company coverage: PBGJ.J
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or