BRIEF-Quantum Foods Hldgs says group revenue for six months ended March 31 up 7.9 pct
May 25 (Reuters) - Quantum Foods Holdings
* Group revenue for six months ended March 31 increased by
7.9 pct to 1.8 billion rand.
* Remainder of 2016 financial year is expected to be
characterised by continuing high raw material costs
* Headline earnings per share for 6 months to March 31 at
14.8 cents versus 26.3 cents year ago
* No dividend has been declared for six months ended 31
Source text for Eikon: ID:nJseY0049a
Further company coverage: QFHJ.J
(Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or