Jan 19 (Reuters) - Sabvest Ltd SBVJ.J :
* Changes To The Composition Of The Board And Committees
* Philip Coutts-Trotter has advised board that he will retire as non-executive chairman at AGM on May 15 2017
* Philip is also executive chairman of Sabvest's largest investee company, S A Bias Industries (PTY) Limited
* Philip will be relinquishing his executive responsibilities at s a bias but will continue as its non-executive chairman
* Says Dawn Mokhobo, currently deputy chairman of Sabvest, will be appointed as independent non-executive chairman
* Bheki Shongwe, currently a non-executive director of Sabvest, will be appointed independent non-executive deputy chairman Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: SBVJ.J
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.