March 17 (Reuters) - Net 1 UEPS Technologies Inc UEPS.O :
* Net 1 UEPS -South African constitutional court gave order regarding continued payment of social grants when current contract between cash paymaster and Sassa expires
* Net 1 UEPS -essentially, current contract between cps and sassa has been extended for a further period of 12 months under current contract's terms
* Net 1 UEPS -Sassa, cash paymaster to ensure payment of social grants to grant beneficiaries from 1 April until entity other than CPS is able to do so
* Net 1 UEPS -declaration of invalidity of contract is further suspended for 12-month period from 1 April 2017 Source text for Eikon: ID:nMKWmT2kva Further company coverage: UEPS.O
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.