July 3 (Reuters) - WG Wearne Ltd WEAJ.J
* Revenue from continuing operations, decreased by 18 pct(or r94 million) to r417 million for year ended 28 February 2017
* FY operating profit however improved to r 7.7 million from an operating loss of r 1.3 million in 2016
* FY headline loss per share of 16.89 cents (2016: loss of 6.95 cents)
* No dividend has been declared for period. By order of board Source text for Eikon: ID:nJseC0007a Further company coverage: WEAJ.J
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.