BRIEF-Zeder Investments sees H1 HEPS between 13.8 cents and 14.8 cents
Sept 29 (Reuters) - Jse: Zed - Trading Statement ZEDJ.J
* SOTP value as at 26 September 2016 amounted to r14.5bn or r8.38 per share
* Recurring headline earnings from investments per share will be between 20.1 cents and 21.1 cents six-months ended 31 Aug
* HEPS will be between 13.8 cents and 14.8 cents for six-month period ended 31 august 2016 Source text for Eikon: ID:nJsec0001a Further company coverage: ZEDJ.J
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or