May 24 (Reuters) - 4Sight Holdings Ltd 4SIJ.J :
* 4SIGHT HOLDINGS LTD - JACQUES HATTINGH WILL BE RESIGNING AS FINANCIAL DIRECTOR WITH EFFECT FROM 15 JUNE 2019
* 4SIGHT HOLDINGS LTD - GARY LAURYSSEN WILL ASSUME ROLE OF ACTING FINANCIAL DIRECTOR UNTIL A NEW APPOINTMENT IS MADE.
* 4SIGHT HOLDINGS LTD - WILL COMMENCE WITH PROCESS OF APPOINTING A NEW FINANCIAL DIRECTOR
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.