Oct 4 (Reuters) - Adcorp Holdings Ltd ADRJ.J :
* JSE: ADR - TRADING STATEMENT AND OPERATIONAL UPDATE FOR THE SIX MONTHS ENDED 31 AUGUST 2019
* ADCORP HOLDINGS LTD - HY HEPS OF BETWEEN 5.9 CENTS AND 4.9 CENTS COMPARED TO HEPS OF 88.3 CENTS
* ADCORP HOLDINGS LTD - HY LOSS PER SHARE OF BETWEEN 375.5 CENTS AND 450.6 CENTS
* ADCORP HOLDINGS LTD - ADCORP HAS ENCOUNTERED CHALLENGING MACRO-ECONOMIC CONDITIONS IN BOTH SOUTH AFRICA AND AUSTRALIA
* ADCORP - INCLUDED IN HY EARNINGS ARE IMPAIRMENTS OF AT LEAST R450 MILLION FROM RESOURCING BASED CASH GENERATING UNITS
* ADCORP HOLDINGS LTD - HY FINANCIAL RESULTS WILL DIFFER BY AT LEAST 20% FROM FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR PREVIOUS CORRESPONDING PERIOD
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.