Oct 16 (Reuters) - Adcorp Holdings Ltd ADRJ.J :
* UNAUDITED RESULTS FOR THE SIX MONTHS ENDED 31 AUGUST 2019
* HY HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE OF 5,1 CENTS COMPARED TO 88,3 CENTS PER SHARE IN PRIOR HALF YEAR PERIOD
* HY REVENUE FOR PERIOD DECREASED BY 10% TO R7 BILLION (H1 2018: R8 BILLION)
* HY LOSS PER SHARE OF 413,3 CENTS PER SHARE
* FINAL DIVIDEND OF R106 MILLION (RELATING TO FINANCIAL YEAR ENDED 28 FEBRUARY 2019) HAS BEEN PAID TO ALL SHAREHOLDERS ON 19 AUGUST 2019
* NO DIVIDEND HAS BEEN DECLARED FOR SIX-MONTHS PERIOD ENDED 31 AUGUST 2019 (2018: NIL)
* HY REVENUE IN FINANCIAL SERVICES UNIT NEGATIVELY IMPACTED BY REDUCTION OF TES HEADCOUNT WHICH AFFECTS EMPLOYEE BENEFITS BUSINESS
* SEEING A MARGINAL UPLIFT IN HEADCOUNT VOLUMES IN OUR LSA BUSINESS, DO NOT EXPECT A FULL RECOVERY IN CURRENT FINANCIAL YEAR
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.