May 18 (Reuters) - African Equity Empowerment Investments Ltd AEEJ.J :
* AFRICAN EQUITY EMPOWERMENT INVESTMENTS LTD - HEPS FOR SIX-MONTH PERIOD ENDING 28 FEBRUARY 2018 EXPECTED TO BE BETWEEN 30.71 CENTS AND 49.33 CENTS PER SHARE
* AFRICAN EQUITY EMPOWERMENT INVESTMENTS - EXPECTS NORMALISED HEPS FOR HY ENDED FEB 28 WILL INCREASE AND WILL BE BETWEEN 30.82 CENTS AND 31.94 CENTS PER SHARE
* AFRICAN EQUITY EMPOWERMENT INVESTMENTS - DURING FINALISATION OF FY RESULTS FOR YEAR ENDED 31 AUGUST 2017, REVALUATION OF FAIR VALUE OF INVESTMENTS WAS IDENTIFIED
* AFRICAN EQUITY EMPOWERMENT INVESTMENTS LTD - IT IS NECESSARY FOR INTERIM RESULTS FOR SIX-MONTH PERIOD ENDED 28 FEBRUARY 2017 TO BE RESTATED
* AFRICAN EQUITY EMPOWERMENT INVESTMENTS LTD - A MATERIAL FAIR VALUE GAIN WOULD HAVE NEEDED TO BE RECOGNISED IN RESULTS FOR HY ENDED 28 FEBRUARY 2017
* AFRICAN EQUITY EMPOWERMENT INVESTMENTS LTD - REPORTED EARNINGS PER PRIOR YEAR INTERIM RESULTS HAVE INCREASED BY R310M FROM R138M TO R449M
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.