Feb 28 (Reuters) - BOWLER METCALF LTD BCFJ.J :
* REVENUE FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS FOR SIX MONTHS ENDED DEC 31, AT 283.8 MILLION RAND VERSUS 291.7 MILLION RAND YEAR AGO
* HY HEADLINE EARNINGS FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS 36.4 MILLION RAND VERSUS 36.8 MILLION RAND YEAR AGO
* INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 20.48C HAS BEEN DECLARED
* PLASTICS PACKAGING BUSINESS WILL CONTINUE TRADING IN A LIKELY SUBDUED CONSUMER ENVIRONMENT
* PROJECT ACTIVITY IS SHOWING "ENCOURAGING SIGNS" OF REVITALISED ACTIVITY ON BACK OF POSITIVE BUSINESS SENTIMENT
* DURING HY, CO ACCEPTED EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR DISPOSAL OF ITS SHARE IN SOFTBEV BUSINESS
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.