June 26 (Reuters) - Brimstone Investment Corporation Ltd BRTJ.J :
* NEWSHELF 1064 RF PROPRIETARY ENTERED INTO CONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO BUY FURTHER 1.5 MILLION OCEANA SHARES FROM TIGER BRANDS
* DEAL REPRESENTS ABOUT 1.11% OF TOTAL OCEANA SHARES IN ISSUE, WILL INCREASE CO'S SHAREHOLDING IN OCEANA FROM 22.88% TO 23.99%
* CONSIDERATION PAYABLE FOR TRANSACTION WILL BE R104.9 MILLION
* PURCHASE CONSIDERATION TO BE SETTLED BY NEWSHELF 1064 FROM AVAILABLE FACILITIES AND ADDITIONAL FUNDING TO EXTENT REQUIRED
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.