Oct 17 (Reuters) - Cargo Carriers Ltd CRGJ.J :
* OFFER TO ACQUIRE ALL OF THE ISSUED SHARES OF CARGO, PROPOSED DELISTING & WITHDRAWAL OF CAUTIONARY ANNOUNCEMENT
* SHAREHOLDERS WILL, IF SCHEME BECOMES OPERATIVE, BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE R20.927 PER OFFER SHARE
* RECEIVED AN OFFER FROM CCH TO ACQUIRE 100% OF REMAINING ISSUED ORDINARY SHARE CAPITAL OF CARGO NOT ALREADY HELD BY CCH
* CCH CURRENTLY HOLDS 61.11% OF ISSUED SHARES OF CARGO
* INDEPENDENT BOARD INTENDS TO MAKE UNANIMOUS RECOMMENDATION TO CARGO SHAREHOLDERS TO VOTE IN FAVOUR OF RESOLUTION TO APPROVE SCHEME
* APPLICATION WILL BE MADE TO JSE TO TERMINATE LISTING OF CARGO SHARES ON JSE
* CCH IS OF VIEW THAT IT IS UNSUSTAINABLE FOR CARGO TO MAINTAIN ITS LISTING ON JSE
* CCH INTENDS TO RETAIN CARGO'S EXISTING SENIOR MANAGEMENT
* CCH IS OF VIEW THAT CARGO'S DELISTING WILL RESULT IN SUBSTANTIAL COST AND MANAGEMENT TIME SAVINGS
* IF SCHEME FAILS, CCH TO MAKE GENERAL OFFER TO CO'S SHAREHOLDERS WHERE THEY CAN ELECT WHETHER OR NOT TO DISPOSE OF THEIR SHARES TO CCH
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.