Oct 29 (Reuters) - Caxton and Ctp Publishers and Printers Ltd CATJ.J :
* PROPOSED CANCELLATION OF SHARE INCENTIVE SCHEME, IMPLEMENT BY WAY OF ACQUI OF SHARES FROM FAMILY TRUSTS OF DIRECTORS
* ENTERED INTO SEPARATE AGREEMENTS IN TERMS OF WHICH IT WILL PROCURE CANCELLATION OF AN EXECUTIVE SHARE SCHEME
* WILL, THROUGH UNIT, CTP, BUY 8 MILLION ORDINARY SHARES IN CO, AT ORIGINAL SUBSCRIPTION PRICE FOR SHARES OF R15 PER SHARE
* AGREEMENTS WILL ENABLE TRUSTS TO REPAY FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE OF R14,75 PER SHARE EXTENDED TO THEM
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.