Feb 15 (Reuters) - Convatec Group Plc CTEC.L :
* FY GROUP REPORTED REVENUE OF $1,764.6 MILLION GREW 4.5% YEAR ON YEAR, 4.1% 3 CER OR 2.3% 4 ORGANICALLY VERSUS. REVISED GUIDANCE OF 1% TO 2% ORGANIC REVENUE GROWTH
* FY ADJUSTED GROSS MARGIN INCREASED 10 BPS, INCLUDING 80 BPS FOREIGN EXCHANGE BENEFIT
* FY UNDERLYING 70 BPS DECLINE, IN-LINE WITH REVISED GUIDANCE
* FY REPORTED OPERATING PROFIT $247.8 MILLION, 60.9% INCREASE YEAR ON YEAR
* FY ADJUSTED OPERATING PROFIT $456.8 MILLION, 3.3% LOWER YEAR ON YEAR DUE TO INCREASED INVESTMENT IN GROWTH AND INCLUSION OF PLC COSTS
* FY SUPPLY CONSTRAINTS PREVIOUSLY REPORTED IN ADVANCED WOUND CARE AND OSTOMY CARE NOW RESOLVED
* FULL YEAR DIVIDEND 5.7 CENTS
* SEES 2018 ORGANIC REVENUE GROWTH OF 2.5% - 3.0%
* SEES DECLINE IN EBIT MARGIN IN 2018 DUE TO DECISION TO INCREASE TARGETED INVESTMENT, DESPITE TEMPORARY SHORTFALL IN REVENUE GROWTH
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.