Aug 6 (Reuters) - Curro Holdings Ltd COHJ.J :
* TRADING STATEMENT AND RESTATEMENT OF PRIOR YEAR INTERIM RESULTS
* HY HEPS WILL BE BETWEEN 49.0 CENTS AND 51.0 CENTS
* HY EPS WILL BE BETWEEN 56.0 CENTS AND 58.0 CENTS
* INCLUDED IN RESULTS FOR HY IS NON-RECURRING DEFERRED TAX LIABILITY ADJUSTMENT OF R53 MILLION
* EXCLUDING ONCE OFF DEFERRED TAX LIABILITY ADJUSTMENT, HY RECURRING HEPS EXPECTED TO BE BETWEEN 36.0 CENTS AND 38.0 CENTS
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.