Sept 28 (Reuters) - Extract Group Ltd EXGJ.J :
* BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS NOT DECLARED A DIVIDEND GIVEN GROUP'S PERFORMANCE AND CHANGE IN STRATEGY
* EXTRACT GROUP - DECISION WAS MADE TO EXIT OR NOT RENEW ANY OF GROUP'S REMAINING PROFITABLE CONTRACTS AFTER STRATEGIC REVIEW
* EXTRACT GROUP LTD - TERMINATION OF ALL MINING CONTRACTS WITH ONLY TWO REMAINING OPERATIONAL CONTRACTS EXPECTED TO END IN NOVEMBER 2017
* EXTRACT GROUP LTD - THARISA ASSET SALE CONCLUDED, FUNDS OF R278 MILLION TO FLOW ON 5 OCTOBER 2017
* EXTRACT GROUP LTD - REVENUE FOR 12 MONTHS ENDED JUNE 30 WAS 5.14 BILLION RAND VERSUS 9.53 BILLION RAND
* EXTRACT GROUP LTD - PRETAX LOSS FOR 12 MONTHS ENDED JUNE 30 WAS 1.91 BILLION RAND VERSUS LOSS OF 2.26 BILLION RAND
* EXTRACT GROUP LTD - NET ASSET VALUE POST CONVERSION OF DEBT WILL BE POSITIVE R402 MILLION AT 30 JUNE 2017
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.