BRIEF-Famous Brands Expects FY EPS To Be Over 20 Pct Lower Than Last Year
March 11 (Reuters) - Famous Brands Ltd FBRJ.J :
* JSE: FBR - VOLUNTARY PERFORMANCE UPDATE AND TRADING STATEMENT
* FAMOUS BRANDS - CHALLENGING TRADING CONDITIONS CONSTRAINED CONSUMER DISCRETIONARY SPEND AND KEEN COMPETITOR ACTIVITY INTENSIFIED MARGIN PRESSURE IN FY
* FAMOUS BRANDS - ACROSS LEADING AND SIGNATURE BRANDS, FY COMBINED SYSTEM-WIDE SALES INCREASED 6.0%, WHILE LIKE-FOR-LIKE SALES GREW BY 2.5%
* FAMOUS BRANDS - IN SA MARKET, INCONSISTENT POWER SUPPLY FURTHER WORSENED CONSUMER SENTIMENT AND NEGATIVELY IMPACTED ON OPERATIONS IN FY
* FAMOUS BRANDS - DOES NOT HAVE REQUIRED DEGREE OF CERTAINTY TO PROVIDE DETAILS OF ANTICIPATED RANGE EXPECTED FOR EPS FOR YEAR ENDED 28 FEB 2019
* FAMOUS BRANDS LTD - HAVE REQUIRED DEGREE OF CERTAINTY THAT EPS WILL BE BELOW THOSE OF PREVIOUS YEAR BY MORE THAN 20%
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or