Feb 26 (Reuters) - Hilton Food Group Plc HFG.L :
* WESTERN AUSTRALIA AND VICTORIA JOINT VENTURE
* CO AND WOOLWORTHS GROUP LTD TODAY ANNOUNCE AGREEMENT TO RESTRUCTURE THEIR AUSTRALIAN MEAT PROCESSING JOINT VENTURE
* AGREEMENT INCLUDES LONG TERM CONTRACTS FOR HILTON FOODS AUSTRALIA ("HFA") TO SUPPLY WOOLWORTHS SUPERMARKETS WITH PACKAGED AND VALUE-ADDED MEAT PRODUCTS
* HILTON WILL BEGIN FULL OPERATIONAL CONTROL OF BUNBURY AND TRUGANINA PLANTS FROM 1 JULY 2018
* AT END OF A TRANSITIONAL PERIOD OF 2 YEARS, HILTON FOODS AUSTRALIA WILL ACQUIRE RELEVANT PLANT ASSETS FOR A BOOK VALUE EXPECTED TO BE AU$85M
* DURING THIS TRANSITIONAL PERIOD, HFA WILL COMMISSION A NEW MEAT PROCESSING PLANT IN QUEENSLAND
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.