March 18 (Reuters) - HomeChoice International PLC HILJ.J :
* JSE: HIL - SUMMARISED GROUP FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2018 AND CASH DIVIDEND DECLARATION
* HOMECHOICE INTERNATIONAL PLC - FY REVENUE +8.5% TO R3.2 BILLION
* HOMECHOICE INTERNATIONAL PLC - FY EARNINGS PER SHARE +2.1% TO 506.8 CENTS
* HOMECHOICE INTERNATIONAL PLC - FINAL FY DIVIDEND 99.0 CENTS/TOTAL DIVIDEND +1.6% TO 194.0 CENTS PER SHARE
* HOMECHOICE INTERNATIONAL PLC - RETAIL GROWTH "DISAPPOINTING" IN SECOND HALF
* HOMECHOICE INTERNATIONAL PLC - FY HEADLINE EPS (HEPS) 507.7 CENTS
* HOMECHOICE INTERNATIONAL PLC - FY RETAIL REVENUE INCREASED BY 7.4% TO R2.5 BILLION
* HOMECHOICE INTERNATIONAL PLC - "WELL POSITIONED TO CONTINUE ITS STRONG HISTORICAL PERFORMANCE IN 2019"
* HOMECHOICE INTERNATIONAL PLC - FY RETAIL GROSS PROFIT MARGIN DECLINED TO 49.6% FROM 51.2%
* HOMECHOICE INTERNATIONAL PLC - CAPITAL EXPENDITURE WILL CONTINUE AROUND R126 MILLION FOR 2019
* HOMECHOICE INTERNATIONAL PLC - "FUNDAMENTAL SUPPORT FOR ECONOMY REMAINS MUTED AND EXPECTATIONS ARE GENERALLY FOR A SLOW RECOVERY"
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.