Sept 26 (Reuters) - Insimbi Refractory And Alloy Supplies Ltd ISBJ.J
* HY HEPS INCREASED BY 150% TO 11,95 CENTS PER SHARE
* INSIMBI REFRACTORY AND ALLOY SUPPLIES LTD - HY REVENUE INCREASED BY 247% TO 1,7 BILLION RAND
* GROUP HAS DECLARED A GROSS INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 3 CENTS PER SHARE FOR PERIOD ENDED 31 AUGUST 2017
* TRADING AND OPERATIONAL OUTLOOK FOR REMAINDER OF FINANCIAL YEAR IS POSITIVE
* INSIMBI REFRACTORY AND ALLOY SUPPLIES - HY NAV AND TANGIBLE NAV INCREASED BY 33% AND 38% TO 87,17 CENTS PER SHARE AND 84.30 CENTS PER SHARE RESPECTIVELY
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.