Oct 17 (Reuters) - Insimbi Refractory and Alloy Supplies Ltd ISBJ.J :
* HY REVENUE INCREASED BY 28% TO R2.14 BILLION.
* HY HEPS DECREASED BY 29% TO 8.47 CENTS PER SHARE
* TRADING AND OPERATIONAL OUTLOOK FOR REMAINDER OF FINANCIAL YEAR IS POSITIVE
* DECLARED A GROSS INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 2 CENTS PER SHARE FOR PERIOD ENDED 31 AUGUST 2018
* Q1 TO END MAY 2018 RATHER DISAPPOINTING WITH SIGNIFICANT "HANGOVER" FROM STRONG ZAR, PRESSURE ON MARGINS
* MARGINS SHOWED SIGNS OF RECOVERY ON BACK OF A WEAKER CURRENCY IN Q2
* ECONOMIC AND POLICY ENVIRONMENT REMAINS VERY CHALLENGING
* SAYS "WE ARE HOPEFUL THAT 3RD QUARTER WILL BE A REPEAT OF Q2 PERFORMANCE"
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.