May 4 (Reuters) - International Personal Finance PLC IPF.L :
* QTRLY CREDIT ISSUED GROWTH OF 3%
* QTRLY EUROPEAN HOME CREDIT CONTRACTED BY 4%
* QTRLY MEXICO HOME CREDIT GROWTH OF 5%
* QTRLY IPF DIGITAL GROWTH OF 24%
* IPF DIGITAL Q1 CREDIT ISSUED GROWTH OF 24%
* MEXICO HOME CREDIT RATE OF GROWTH TO ACCELERATE THROUGH 2018
* HAS BEEN NO UPDATE FROM POLISH MINISTRY OF JUSTICE ON ITS PROPOSAL TO REDUCE EXISTING NON-INTEREST PRICING CAP IN POLAND
* BELIEVE IT HIGHLY LIKELY THAT AN APR CAP IN ROMANIA WILL BE ENACTED PRIOR TO OUR NEXT SCHEDULED TRADING UPDATE
* IF APR CAP IS ENACTED AS CURRENTLY PROPOSED, IT WOULD HAVE A MATERIAL ADVERSE EFFECT ON OUR ROMANIAN BUSINESS
* "IF AN APR CAP IS INTRODUCED IN ROMANIA PRIOR TO NEXT TRADING UPDATE, WE WILL COMPLETE OUR ASSESSMENT OF ITS LIKELY FINANCIAL IMPACT BASED ON FINAL FORM OF CAP"
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.