Aug 22 (Reuters) - Italtile Ltd ITEJ.J :
* PRELIMINARY REVIEWED CONDENSED GROUP RESULTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 30 JUNE 2019 AND DIVIDEND DECLARATION
* FY SYSTEM-WIDE TURNOVER: R10,0 BILLION UP 15%
* FY EARNINGS PER SHARE: 102,6 CENTS
* FY HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE: 101,8 CENTS
* FY ORDINARY DIVIDEND PER SHARE: 41,0 CENTS UP 8%
* FY SPECIAL DIVIDEND PER SHARE: 50,0 CENTS UP 67%
* "THERE IS LITTLE TO INDICATE THAT MEANINGFUL ECONOMIC GROWTH IS IMMINENT" & CO ANTICIPATES DISCRETIONARY SPEND TO REMAIN CONSTRAINED
* ANTICIPATE THAT GROUP WILL DELIVER GROWTH FOR FULL YEAR
* EXPECT THAT GROWTH IN FIRST SIX MONTHS IS LIKELY TO BE LOWER THAN GROWTH IN SECOND HALF OF YEAR
* PLAN TO OPEN 15 STORES IN NEXT FINANCIAL YEAR AND WILL CONTINUE TO BUILD CAPACITY IN SUPPLY CHAIN
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.