Nov 27 (Reuters) - KONINKLIJKE VOPAK NV VOPA.AS :
* 2017-2019 STRATEGY EXECUTION, SET TOWARDS FURTHER GROWTH AND PERFORMANCE DELIVERY IS WELL ON TRACK
* COMMISSIONING OF NEW CHEMICAL CAPACITY IN DEER PARK, HOUSTON, THE UNITED STATES, STARTS THIS WEEK
* VOPAK IS CONFIDENT THAT IT WILL DELIVER SHORT-TERM PERFORMANCE
* VOPAK WILL UPDATE ITS DIVIDEND POLICY
* IN THE 2017-2019 PERIOD, WILL INVEST MINIMUM OF EUR 950 MILLION IN GROWING ITS WELL-DIVERSIFIED PORTFOLIO AND NEW INVESTMENT DECISIONS MAY ADD TO THIS NUMBER
* MAJOR EXPANSION PROJECTS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT IN MALAYSIA, CANADA, BRAZIL, AND SOUTH AFRICA
* VOPAK AIMS TO DELIVER STRONG CASH FLOW GENERATION AND IS COMMITTED TO A DISCIPLINED CAPITAL ALLOCATION
* FOCUS ON CAPITAL EFFICIENCY RESULTS IN AN EXPECTED RETURN ON CAPITAL EMPLOYED (ROCE) BETWEEN 10% AND 15%
* TARGETS A ROBUST BALANCE SHEET WITH SUFFICIENT FINANCIAL FLEXIBILITY WITHIN A LEVERAGE RANGE OF 2.5 TO 3.0 TIMES NET DEBT TO EBITDA AND CAN FOR A PERIOD BE OUTSIDE THIS RANGE DEPENDING ON CAPITAL ALLOCATION CHOICES
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.