May 22 (Reuters) - Lewis Group Ltd LEWJ.J :
* FY HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE 24.3% HIGHER AT 376.2 CENTS (2018: 302.6 CENTS)
* GROUP INCREASED ITS TOTAL DIVIDEND BY 17% TO 234 CENTS PER SHARE (2018: 200 CENTS)
* STRONG SALES GROWTH TREND EXPERIENCED IN SECOND HALF IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE INTO NEW FINANCIAL YEAR
* FY REVENUE R6.14 BILLION VERSUS R5.56 BILLION
* UFO IS PROVING TO BE A SOUND ACQUISITION, WITH NEW STORES TRADING WELL AND EXTENSIVE EXPANSION OPPORTUNITIES
* INSPIRE IS GAINING TRACTION AND IS ANTICIPATED TO REACH BREAK-EVEN POINT IN FORTHCOMING FINANCIAL YEAR
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.