Oct 31 (Reuters) - MIX Telematics Ltd MIXJ.J :
* JSE: MIX - MIX TELEMATICS ANNOUNCES CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR SECOND QUARTER AND FIRST HALF OF FISCAL YEAR 2020
* MIX TELEMATICS LTD - QTRLY DILUTED ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE OF 12 SOUTH AFRICAN CENTS
* MIX TELEMATICS LTD - QTRLY SUBSCRIPTION REVENUE OF R471 MILLION ($31.1 MILLION), AN INCREASE OF 12.2%
* MIX TELEMATICS - QTRLY NET SUBSCRIBER ADDITIONS OF OVER 22,600, BRINGING TOTAL BASE TO OVER 789,000 SUBSCRIBERS, UP 11%
* MIX TELEMATICS LTD SEES FULL 2020 FISCAL YEAR TOTAL REVENUE - R2,119 MILLION TO R2,144 MILLION
* MIX TELEMATICS LTD - SEES FULL 2020 SUBSCRIPTION REVENUE - R1,886 MILLION TO R1,901 MILLION
* MIX TELEMATICS SEES FULL 2020 FISCAL YEAR ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER DILUTED ORDINARY SHARE OF 41.6 TO 45.1 SOUTH AFRICAN CENTS
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.