Nov 2 (Reuters) - Mix Telematics Ltd MIXJ.J :
* MIX TELEMATICS LTD - HY SUBSCRIPTION REVENUE WAS R349.3 MILLION ($25.8 MILLION) AN INCREASE OF 15.9% COMPARED TO R301.3 MILLION ($22.2 MILLION) YEAR AGO
* MIX TELEMATICS LTD - HY TOTAL REVENUE WAS R411.2 MILLION ($30.3 MILLION), AN INCREASE OF 11.7% COMPARED TO R368.2 MILLION ($27.1 MILLION) FOR Q2 OF FISCAL 2017
* MIX TELEMATICS LTD - FOR Q3 OF FISCAL 2018, COMPANY EXPECTS SUBSCRIPTION REVENUE TO BE IN RANGE OF R362 MILLION TO R367 MILLION
* MIX TELEMATICS LTD - PROFIT FOR PERIOD WAS R24.2 MILLION ($1.8 MILLION), COMPARED TO R23.2 MILLION ($1.7 MILLION) IN Q2 OF FISCAL 2017
* MIX TELEMATICS LTD - GUIDANCE FOR FULL 2018 FISCAL YEAR: - SUBSCRIPTION REVENUE - R1,420 MILLION TO R1,432 MILLION
* MIX TELEMATICS LTD - FOR FULL 2018 FISCAL YEAR:, SEES TOTAL REVENUE - R1,661 MILLION TO R1,687 MILLION ($117.9 MILLION TO $119.8 MILLION)
* MIX TELEMATICS LTD - SEES 2018 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER DILUTED ORDINARY SHARE OF 22.0 TO 23.5 SOUTH AFRICAN CENTS
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.