June 7 (Reuters) - MIX Telematics Ltd MIXJ.J :
* JSE: MIX - CHANGES TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* MIX TELEMATICS LTD - ANTHONY WELTON, HAS INFORMED MIX TELEMATICS OF HIS INTENTION TO RETIRE WITH EFFECT FROM 30 SEPTEMBER 2019.
* MIX TELEMATICS LTD - TONY WILL ACCORDINGLY NOT OFFER HIMSELF FOR RE-ELECTION AT AGM
* MIX TELEMATICS LTD - TONY WILL REMAIN A MEMBER OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND CHAIRPERSON OF AUDIT AND RISK COMMITTEE UNTIL 30 SEPTEMBER 2019
* MIX TELEMATICS LTD - ELECTED FUNDISWA ROJI-MAPLANKA, CURRENTLY AN INDEPENDENT NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND A MEMBER OF AUDIT AND RISK COMMITTEE
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.