Feb 22 (Reuters) - Mustek Ltd MSTJ.J :
* JSE: MST - UNAUDITED CONDENSED CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL RESULTSFOR THE SIX MONTHS ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2018
* MUSTEK LTD - HY HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE UP 19.6% 2018: 69.49 CENTS
* MUSTEK LTD -HY BASIC EARNINGS PER SHARE UP 36.9% 2018: 78.24 CENTS
* MUSTEK LTD - HY REVENUE 2.70 BILLION RAND VERSUS 2.65 BILLION RAND
* MUSTEK LTD - IN LINE WITH DIVIDEND POLICY, NO INTERIM DIVIDEND WILL BE PAID.
* MUSTEK- CONTRIBUTIONS FROM PRODUCTS LIKE HUAWEI SEEN TO GROW, THOUGH GROSS PROFIT MARGIN MIGHT BE LOWER FOR SUCH PRODUCTS, NET PROFIT SHOULD RISE
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.