Sept 30 (Reuters) - Nufarm Ltd NUF.AX :
* FY REVENUE FROM ORDINARY ACTIVITIES $3.76 BILLION VERSUS $3.31 BILLION
* DIVIDEND SUSPENDED FOR FY19
* NUFARM - UNDERLYING NET PROFIT AFTER TAX DOWN DUE TO IMPACT OF A FULL YEAR OF DEPRECIATION AND AMORTISATION RELATING TO ACQUIRED EUROPEAN PORTFOLIOS
* FY NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO MEMBERS BEFORE MATERIAL ITEMS $89.1 MILLION VERSUS $98.4 MILLION
* ANNOUNCES ITS INTENTION TO DIVEST CROP PROTECTION AND SEED TREATMENT ASSETS IN SOUTH AMERICA FOR CASH PROCEEDS OF $1,188 MILLION
* DIVESTMENT FOR CASH PROCEEDS OF $1,188 MILLION AND CUSTOMARY NET WORKING CAPITAL ADJUSTMENTS ON COMPLETION
* NUFARM WILL CONTINUE TO OPERATE THESE BUSINESSES UNTIL COMPLETION OF TRANSACTION
* NUFARM - RESOLUTION OF SUPPLY ISSUES THAT IMPACTED PRODUCT AVAILABILITY IN EUROPE IN 2019 IS EXPECTED TO CONTRIBUTE POSITIVELY TO EARNINGS FOR 2020
* PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM IN AUSTRALIA FORECAST TO DELIVER EBITDA OF BETWEEN $10 MILLION TO $15 MILLION IN 2020
* FOR 2020, CAPITAL EXPENDITURE IS FORECAST TO BE APPROXIMATELY $150 MILLION
* NUFARM- FORECAST NET INTEREST EXPENSE OF $105 MILLION-$110 MILLION IN 2020 INCLUDES ESTIMATED $30 MILLION OF INTEREST COSTS RELATING TO SOUTH AMERICAN BUSINESSES
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.